Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mr. Skellie: A Paper Clay Project :)



Today I enjoyed a super fun "Spooky Skellie Sculpting Workshop" with the Polka Dot Pixie. Pictured here is my very first Mr. Skellie. Below you can see him with one of his good friends made by a fellow artist :)

The instructions are top secret but I do urge you to play with Paper Clay! I hope to make many more creatures and critters to share with you. When I come up with my own recipe, you better believe I will share with you all!

Jenny Adams Hernandez, The Polka Dot Pixie herself, assured me it's not about perfection. It's about character. So have fun making things out there! Learn to love your mistakes and make magic out of them!

Have fun. Have a sense of humor. And dance with a cane. After all is said and done, we're just a bag of bones. Or ashes. Or diamonds. Or mummies. So, until then, EXPLORE & Enjoy the journey. And Thanks for being apart of mine :) xoxo Love, Buttercup :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it.
    Mr. Skellie is unbelievable.
    A great deco for halloween. Big applause and standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mr. Skellie and his friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3