Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Thank You!

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Full of delicious food and heart warming quality time! I am happy to say Thanksgiving 2010 was a memorable one. Not just because of the Pumpkin Cheesecake, or the fancy Chardonnay...not just because of the adorable doggies and the horses frolicking around in the hay~it was most divine because of the quality of people around that dinner table. Kind, creative, open and fun loving folks. I am honored and grateful to have been in their presence. Host, this card's for you!


A Simple Thank You for a warm, welcoming and wonderful time spent around the BBQ fire, with you!

Much Love to all you Bloggers! Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving Day or not, I'm sure you have someone to thank...


Have a fabulous Day/ Evening, stay warm!

Love,
Buttercup :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3