Thursday, January 13, 2011

FFF Black, Turquoise & ? TGF Color Challenge! :)



Welcome!!! Here we have a color challenge! Use Turquoise, Black and ONE other color! I decided to use red. But I snuck a little buttercream in there too! It is challenging to use just 3 colors!!! So my turquoises are in different values and saturation levels, so I kind of stretched the rules!

Supplies: "Sweet & Toxic" and "Because of You" by The Greeting Farm. Copics/Lace/Heart Punches/Red & White paint markers/Sizzix Frame Back Ornate #5/and just a little Diamond Stickles


This is one of my favorite stamps! She is so cute and full of sass!

Happy Crafting & Blogging!

Thank You for blogging by!

Love,

Buttercup :) xo

4 comments:

  1. I just love how fun and funky your card is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! This is FABULOUS Portia! I really adore your coloring and that pop of red is JUST what this color combo needed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous, buttercup! awesome job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very Sassy! Love the those colors together!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3