Thursday, February 17, 2011

Terrifically Textured FFF with TGF!

HOLLER! :D

Welcome to another Farm Fresh Friday with your host, Buttercup, that's me :) featuring one of the gorgeous "Hat's Off Anya's" by The Greeting Farm!

This week, Farmer Tanya challenges us to use 2-3 textures! They can be anything from flower soft, embossings, 3D effects, fabrics, anything you would like to use!


For my Terrifically Textured Card, I created textures by crinkling and making paper flowers, glimmering them up with some diamond stickles, repurposing some tulle-like fabric which actually came from a bouquet of roses, red pom pom trim to create some fun and softness and some polka dot ribbon to add just another touch of texture. I always try to incorporate metal or something hard in my cards, and often choose to leave it out because it might look too heavy or thick. But today, I went with the brightly colored metal clip because it added a little playfulness without looking too ornate.


This card is for a very special lady and I can't wait to give it to her!!!!

HOLLER! :D

Happy Farm Fresh Fridays Farm Enthusiasts! The winner of this challenge will win CHEEKY CHAT by The Greeting Farm! That is one lucky winner! ;)

Love,

Buttercup :) xo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just GORGEOUS, love everything about it especially your coloring! I LOVELOVELOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the "Holler" sentiment! SO fresh and funky! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is Gorgeous Buttercup! Love your coloring and of those flowers look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so love your card, the colouring is divine!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3