Friday, April 22, 2011

A Colorful Card for a Colorful Friend!


Hello & Welcome!

I can't tell you how happy I am to get to work with my Stampotique Stamps today! A very unique coworker of mine is about to embark on a new journey. She's moving to Oregon! And for this special lady, I had to make a fun card in the colors which most represent her: Earthy tones! She is a big fan of turquoise (she thinks it makes her look tan?), browns, grays and greens. "Karen", the image from the Stampotique's rubber stamp image shown here, is just so funny and slightly scary with her wide grin! I love her!

It can be a bummer when our friends leave. But most of all, it's inspiring! To see people make bold life choices, to see them pick up and explore, is quite wonderful indeed! It makes me think of that Dr. Suess book, "Oh, The Places You'll Go" :) Have you read that book?





SUPPLIES: "Karen" & sentiment by Stampotique/Copic Markers/Distress Inks/3 leaves/heart button/3 eyelets/ Diamond Stickles/Oh! And below, check out this Vellum Envelope! I think they are way cool and add a little something. Also, the wax seal may be seen from the envelopes back side.




Thank You so much for blogging by! I hope you explore a while, and find something which inspires you!

If you have any specific technique questions, you may email me at buttercupblogs at gmail dot com.

Have a Beautiful Day!

Love,
Buttercup :) xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE everything about this card, the colors, the image, and the vellum envelope. THX for the great inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3