Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ludwig Minkus Van Dente-Custom Doll

 Hello Everyone!!! :)

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Super Happy New Year!  Things over here have been wonderfully exhausting.  Acting, song-writing, exclusively dating :D among other things have been keeping this Buttercup super busy!  Oh, and this horrible cold that is going around has kept me stuck at home since LAST YEAR!  Can you believe it?!  Well, seeing as 2013 is only 5 days old, I guess that's not too hard to believe.  Enough about me, check out this Custom Figurine I made for  one of my uniquely wonderful friends :)

I name this Paperclay Doll "Ludwig Minkus Van Dente".  Two new and exciting things about this guy are 1. He has HAIR you can touch and move!!! And 2. His arms move too!  Since I have created a custom doll for this same friend before, I wanted to be sure this year's model was an upgrade with more interactive features!



Materials Used include but are not limited to: glass eyes, wood, foam, toothpicks, flower tape, paper clay, wire, gesso, various paints, yarn, rope, varnish, paper box, paper clay, crystals, glitter, black elastic for the mask and all kinds of glue!  I used tacky glue, e6000 and quickHOLD glue.

Here's yet-to-be-painted-Ludwig Minkus Van Dente.  


The Final Look: Ludwig Minkus Van Dente on his glamourously, dark and sparkly road.


That's Ludwig Minkus Van Dente!  I hope you found a little inspiration and continue creating, finishing those projects and starting new and more challenging creations!

And since it is a New Year, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes this time of year~


Ludwig Minkus Van Dente with his arms up! :)

Warmest Wishes to you all!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3