Monday, May 25, 2015

Take it Easel-y with Bathing Beauty!!!




Hello Crafters!  Welcome!

          This is my first Easel Card EVER!  I was intimidated at first, but ended up loving the process so much, I have now made a total of 3 easel cards!!!  I can't stop it!  It's so Easel-y! ;)

          Bathing Beauty is on of my most favorite Tiddly images!  She is so classy with her vintage bathing suit and cap!  I adore her!

          In addition to Bathing Beauty, I used white paper, Dylusions Paint & Stencils, a whale image from a Trader Joe's Ginger Beer box, Walnut Distress Inks-so if you think it's dirty, that was the "look" I was going for! lol Please see below for a more detailed list of supplies!




Materials Used:

"Bathing Beauty" Digi found here.
Vibrant Turquoise & Crushed Grape Dylusions Paints
Diamond Stickles
Blue & Green Plastic Rhinestones
White Posca Marker
Spellbinders "Labels One" S4-161 Dies
Walnut Distress Ink
Whale cut out of Trader Joe's Ginger Beer case
"Hey Girl" rubber stamp
Mini Ink Blending Tool by Ranger (for paint application)
The Following Copics:
Skin: e000, e00, e11, r20, rv00
Hair: rv0000, rv00, rv91, bv00, bv02, v91, v93, v95
Suit: b14, b45, b95, b24, b26, b39, e50, e51, e53

Thank You for taking a moment to stop by!  Please grab some inspiration on the way out!  Also, consider cutting up a cereal box or some packaging you find at the grocery store for your next project!  the sky is the limit!  

Cheers to you!

Love,

         Buttercup xoxo


Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is here.




4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have guessed this was your first easel card - you totally rocked it! I love how it turned out!! You chose very beautiful colours and I really like the background. Wonderful card!
    Have a nice day!
    hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Portia! Love your easelcard and you are right they are really easily and fabulous to make. ;) Love the pretty background on your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So easel-y" tee hee! Absolutely splendid card! That whale is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3