Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Blessings from Dollie with Cupcake!


Hello Everyone!

          I hope this winter finds you well.  I am so grateful to have had some time to craft and color this week!  These Dollie stamps from The Greeting Farm are just gorgeous and fun to color!!!  The Farm Fresh Challenge is to create a make in a Christmas Theme so I chose this image along with some trees and sentiment from the Dollie with Gifts stamp set!  Oh! I love these stamps so!

        Thank You so much for stopping by!  To see more info about the FFF Challenge, go here!

Materials Used:
Dollie with Cupcake Rubber Stamp Set by TGF
Sentiment & Trees by Dollie with Gifts
Copics
Stickles
Star Buttons
Distress Inks
Sizzix Die
Trims
Red Thread

Have a wonderful Holiday!!!

Love,
         Buttercup xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3