Thursday, January 14, 2016

Pinky Punker Pays Tribute



Quote reads: "I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise, it won't be boring." -David Bowie

Hello and Welcome to by Strawberry Road Blog 2016!!!!!!!!

          I am thrilled to be on the Tiddly Design Team for another round!  What a creative bunch of ladies and not only that, but what a stellar group of participants who join in the challenges!  I LOVE seeing what you all come up with while using Christy's amazing images!!!

        The card I made here pays tribute to Mr. David Bowie.  Labyrinth is to this day-one of my top 5 favorite movies!!!  He will always be the Goblin King to me!  Since my mom saw him live in the early 1970's in California, she is a life long fan and Bowie and because of her love of his music, I have been watching him on youtube these last couple of days.  I must admit, his music is out of this world and I love it!!!
 
       I hope you embrace the strange, your inner artist and may you have the courage to reinvent yourself and make bold changes if it be your heart's desire!


Materials:
Copic Sketch Markers
Scallop Frame Die Cut by Sizzix
Washi Tape
White Paint by Dylusions
Hole Punch
Stickles
Matte Medium
Glossy Accents
Pearl Accents
Quote by David Bowie

You are more than welcome to join in our Tiddly Ink's Challenges at our challenge blog here!

Thank You for stopping by!

Cheers to an Exceptionally Un-boring Year!!!

Love,
        Buttercup xoxo

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3