Thursday, March 17, 2011

Monochromatic March Madness with TGF!

Hello Everyone!

Happy Farm Fresh Friday! Today we are celebrating March Madness by making a monochromatic card or project using The Greeting Farm stamps! I chose to keep my colored image separate from the monochromatic papers and patterns. Yes, her bathing suit is orange but I refrained from "oranging up" her skin and hair.

"Cheeky Beach" is SUPERCUTE and makes me long for a day on the beach!

"Cheeky Beach" by The Greeting Farm


Happy Crafting Everyone! Know you are welcome to share your Monochromatic March Madness cards with everyone at TGF's Splendid Stamping Blog here.





Thank You for stopping by! I wish you warm sunshine, relaxing breezes and good company in your days to come! (And today too!!! :)

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. super cute is right! LOVE the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    What a cute card! I love the collors on cheeky beach. What collors and what pen (Copic) did you use for this card? Please do a tuturial about how you did the haircollors.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3