Sunday, June 26, 2011

Farewell to The Greeting Farm!!! xoxo


Hello Everyone! :)

I hope you are well rested and enjoying your summer:)

For the past six months, I have enjoyed being on the Design Team for The Greeting Farm stamp company based out of Colorado. I feel so fortunate to have grown in my paper craft abilities and to have learned from the talented design team members, farmers and challenge participants! I will miss the TGF journey and I hope we can continue to grow together as I venture off into creating my own designs and working more with others as well :)

And here, I will allow Cheeky Beauty to blow you all a kiss, imagining it is me in stamp form :) hee hee.



I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, "Time to follow your DReams!" Venture off, explore, knock on doors and soar! I have learned a lot from all of you craft enthusiasts here in Blogger Town and I Thank You for walking on Strawberry Road with me.




If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me at buttercupblogs at gmail dot com.

Onwards and Upwards!!!

~Buttercup :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh i am really going to miss seeing your awesome TGF projects on the blog. I will continue to fdrop in here though to see what gorgeous creations you make.
    This is gorgeous, the papers are fab, loving the mix of colours and the sequins
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE this post and will miss you and your amazing creations so much! You are a true gem that I will always remember finding one day throughout blog land and I know you won't be a stranger to the Farm!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3