Friday, June 19, 2015

Owl Always Love You Wryn!





Hello Everyone!!!

         Thank You very much for stopping by today!  This is a little postcard I made with Owl Always Love you Wryn by Christy Croll at Tiddly Inks!!!  Wryn is just so precious!!!  I appreciate this image because it reminds me to step outside, sit on a log, and enjoy some nature!!! :)  Living in the desert, it's not a cuddly idea to sit on cacti but we do have desert owls which I hear nightly!  

       For this make, I used Owl Always Love You Wryn from Tiddly Inks, Copics, Stickles, "Love" Punch by Teresa Collins, metal embellishment by Tim Holtz, green delusions paint by Dyan Reavely, Heart Stencil by My Art C, Scallop Edge die cut by Tim Holtze Sizzix, black ink and a sense of doodle!

      Please feel free to explore the Tiddly Ink's Challenge Blog here! or the store of cute digis and more, here! 

      Thank You for having a look-see!

     Happy Crafting!

Love,

       Buttercup xoxo 

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3