Monday, June 22, 2015

Pinky Punker Goes Goth!!!



Hello Hello!!!!

How are you?  Great!  I am happy to hear it!  Thanks again for popping on over to see Pinky Punker as she goes through a Gothic makeover!!!  This is the first time I have used Pinky Punker and she is SUCH a sassy lady, let me tell you!  The higher the hair the closer to sumthin'!  She actually reminds me of Amy Winehouse!  I can see her singing in a dark, smoky night club.

I just love her!  Please feel welcomed to join in the Tiddly Ink's Challenge which is to create a new Gothic project or make with a TI image!


Materials Used:
Sizzix Die 559202
Dylusions Paints: Black Marble, Crushed Grape & Bubblegum Pink
Purple Sequins
Tim Holtz metal flowers, brads & heart charm
washi tape
pink thread
black sparkly card stock
black wooden cup
diamond stickles
The Following Copics:
skin: e000, e00, e11, e13, rv00, r20
dress: v000, v91, v93, v95, c1, c2, c3

Thank You very much for blogging by!!! Happy Crafting! 

Love, 
         Buttercup xoxo




1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3