Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sweet Dreams of Sugar Plum Fairies!




Hello Everyone!

Here is a card I made using THREE, count 'em THREE Tiddly Ink's Images!  The images I used include Sweet Dreams Wryn, Sugar Plum Fairy and the winged heart is from the Sugar and Spice stamp set!

I decided to make a little scene because I had this fun window die cut to use and I like the idea of multiple characters in one card!

Sweet Dreams Wryn is such a great image.  I am fan of reading in bed.  Currently, I'm reading The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer.  It's a refreshing read about being open to accepting love and support from others.  You may have to zoom in to see it but I did title Wryn's book, "Art of Asking" :)

Materials Used:
Sweet Dreams Wryn by Tiddly Inks
Sugar Plum Fairy by Tiddly Inks
Copics
Crushed Paint and Postbox Red Dylusions Paint
Stickles
Glossy Accents
White Marker
little plastic oval frame
Paper Scraps


Thank You so much for stopping by!  I hope you find comfort reading, listening to podcasts or doing whatever it is which helps you to relax yet feel connected to love and creativity!

If you would like to participate in a Tiddly Ink's Challenge, please join us here!

Happy Crafting!!!

Love,

        Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3