Monday, August 31, 2015

School Rules with Annie from Tiddly Inks!




Hello and Welcome to today's post!

Being fortunate to have experienced elementary school, high school, community college and a state university, I have appreciated what each of those experiences has given me.  Above all else, I have learned to work well with others and to ask for help or clarification when necessary.  Those are simple lessons and may not be a subject taken in school, but those are a couple of the lessons I still value to this day!  And spelling!  And grammar!  And also, breaking all of the rules in the name of humor and freedom!  ;)

Since I currently have no little ones who will be attending school, I didn't have the need to make a "Back to School" card exactly…but every day can be a day to learn…so here it is! My little shaped card with a quote from Michelangelo…I believe he was in his elder years when he said, "I am still learning."

Materials Used:

Colored in Copics
Hand written with Zebra  G Nib calligraphy nib & Yasutomo Traditional Chinese Ink
Colored in Copics
Black Dylusions Paint for edges
Black and White thread for stitching
white marker
sequins
Tim Holtz Paper
Black ink for doodles





Here's to another day of being open to life's lessons!  :)

Thank You for stopping by!  I wish you and all of us a life of continuous learning!

Love,

Buttercup xoxo

Please Join Us at the Tiddly Ink's Challenge Blog here! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Such a fitting quote for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card Portia! Love all the details on it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3