Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Very Tiddly Inks Thank You!!!



Hello Lovely People of the Universe!  Welcome to today's post which is an Anything Goes make using a fabulous Tiddly Inks' image!!!

In every moment, we can choose gratitude.  I made this card to represent my gratitude for a friend's birthday gift.  I am at an age where birthday gifts are not quite required.  In other words, I am not five nor am I twenty one.  I am a combination of the two and then some! ;) If a friend thinks of me enough to purchase a gift for my birthday, this is MAJOR!  So major, that I just may make a handmade "thank you" card for such an event!

Thank You so much for stopping by today!

Please know that you are WELOME to JOIN in the Challenge fun at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog HERE!

Materials Used
Colored in Copics
Stickles
Black and White Thread
Cling Sentiment Stamp
 Rubber "xo" Tim Holtz Stamp
Black ink

Thank you for stopping by today!!! I hope you hold your head up high and move forward today!!! :)

Love,

        Buttercup xoxo


2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3