Thursday, February 25, 2016

Introducing Happy Thoughts Wryn!


Hello Everyone!
          I hope today finds you well!  This is a little card I made with a new Tiddly Ink's image called "Happy Thoughts Wryn"!  I chose to color her up in copics and to place her smack dab in the middle of this simple little card layout!
          I hope you find some inspiration to create your own art in this blogesphere!
         
Materials:
Happy Hearts Wryn-digi image by Tiddly Inks
Cling stamps by recollections
washi tape
copic sketch markers
Background Pattern Paper is by Gwen's Urban Decay Makeup Pamphlet
Black Marker
Diamond Stickles
Distress Ink for diamond stamps
Die cuts

Thank You for stopping by today!

Love,
        Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3