Monday, February 15, 2016

Thoughtful Poppy


Poppy likes to show up in moments of friendship appreciation.  She is just so thoughtful and sweet with her flower in her hand and poppy in her hair!

This card is inspired by the current Tiddly Inks Challenge which is to be done in the "Thinking of You" theme!  This is one of my favorite themes because it is open to interpretation and helps me appreciate my loved ones as I ponder over who this card may be given to!

Materials Used: Poppy Digi by Tiddly Inks, copics, dylusions paint, distress inks, gelli pen, cling sentiment stamp, diamond stickles, washi tape

Thank You for stopping by!!!


xoxoxo

~Buttercup

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I adore the colours and how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3