Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy Fabby Friday with Molly!



It's Molly!  She is a fashionista who is ready to take on the world!  Don't you just love hats and wish you wore them more?  I do!  Hats make me think of horse races, my cowboy of a Grandpa (may he rest in peace), and sports!  They can be FANCY or CASUAL!  Functional or fashionable!  Sometimes both!  I might not have many occasions to wear such fancy hats, but Molly here sure does!

I bet she is on her way to pet an peacock, pick out pretty jewels or teach some neighborhood kids geography!  Doesn't she look sharp and fancy?

This little card is for our Fabby Friday at Tiddly Inks!  It's an attempt to inspire you to create something, very possibly with Tiddly Inks digis!  Christy's images are so fun to color up and can be used for so many occasions!

I would love to stay and chat but it has been a doozy of a week and I am plum-tuckered out.

Thank You so much for blogging by and checking out this little Molly make here!

Happy Creating!!!

Love.

         Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3