Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can't Wait to Stamp

Hello There Crafty Bloggers!

Today I received a wonderful package full of Jo Capper-Sandon stamps by Stampotique! I am SO EXCITED to use them but will not be able to dig into them too much for another week or so! Life on and off the stage is keeping me busy! Auditions coming up! Exciting-heart-beating-out-of-my-chest-times!

Of course I love what I do, I just love to do so many things. I'm sure you know how that is.

So forgive me for pausing my crafty Show and Tell for a couple days!

But JUST YOU WAIT to see how fab these stamps are! So neat!

Take care. Stay hydrated. And wear sunblock.

And of course, Let Your Inner Artist Shine! And I leave you with a quote:

"Creative people know from experience that they are 'led' from opportunity to opportunity and that 'good fortune' just seems to happen to them. All parts of the universe are connected and we draw to ourselves exactly what we are in attitude and consciousness."

-Roy Eugene Davis

Love, Buttercup

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps, Buttercup! I love your quote so much...I'm going to "borrow" it!!!! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems finding time to do all things that interest you is something that I really relate to! Hope the show went well and can't wait to see what you do with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3