Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gothic Arch Challenge!!!

"If music be the food of love, play on!" -Twelfth Night, Act 1, Scene1. Shakespeare.
Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon! This is my very first Arch Challenge which was posted at http://gothicarches.blogspot.com/2010/05/music.html with this week's theme being MUSIC. I LOVE MUSIC, I love quoting Shakespeare, I love vintage photos so why not combine all three? And stamping. Oh and coloring. And stickles-ing. FUN!

I will start from the top regarding STAMPS USED: Tiny Dancer by Uptown Design/Clear Alphabet Stamps by Heidi Swapp/2 Sided Little bird by Stampotique/Heart Crown by Clear Art Stamps-"Party Queen"/ and 2 Sticks by Stampotique (one of the sticks has a flower over his head, making him hard to recognize, but he's there).

TEMPLATE used is "Fancy Gothic Arch #1" by Roni Johnson Ink Stains (which I downloaded from http://gothicarches.blogspot.com/2010/05/music.html)

PAPER used is all Tim Holtz idea-ology. Retro Grunge and Vintage Shabby.

Other Items used: 3 Wooden Heart Brads/Personal Photos/Lyrics from El Paso by Marty Robbins/Butterfly Mirror (which by the way, looks way better in person than on film!)/a fine black Sharpie/Clear Stickles/Paper Flower/Copics to color in stamps and photo <--which was a black and white copy made on Neenah paper
THANK YOU for stopping by and being a part of my heart.

~Buttercup:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin your arch! You put so much thought into it. Thanks for sharing all the products you used and thanks for the comment on my blog. Take care and keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3