Monday, May 31, 2010

Fly Meagan Fly

Hello Again!

This is the front of a card I made for a friend who is moving abroad! I had about 30 minutes to cut, stamp and stickle it all together! It dried in the car on the way there, but she enjoyed it nonetheless!

PRODUCTS USED: STAMPS: Butterflies by Martha Stewart/2 Sided Bird by Stampotique/ "Fly" letters by Heidi Swapp/Dream quote by Tim Holtz//PAPER: all by Tim Holtz
//OTHER: Clear Stickles/Distress Ink/Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix

Thank You so much for stopping by! I am working on balancing my day job, theatre at night, and scrapping at any available moment! I really do appreciate your interest in my Strawberry Road blog! Even if there are only 5 of you! You are my FIERCE 5!!!

Happy Crafting!

Love, Buttercup :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3