Thursday, December 30, 2010

FFF Create a Wedding Card or Favor with TGF!

Hello! I don't know about you all, but this year has been FULL of weddings and babies amongst my friends! So many weddings and babies every couple months! Families are growing beyond my card creation rate! I am missing out on congratulating everyone with handmade cards. It's just not possible. Hopefully all my newly wedded and babied friends can see this post and consider this their personal card from me to them! :) Congratulations Sallie & Heath, Dina, Carly, Jason, Jaimie, Kristine, Rachel & John, soon to be parents Wes & Lisa!!!! and everyone else I am failing to mention! I am so happy for you all and wish you continued Love & Understanding! XOXO


Here is a preview of "I DO" by The Greeting Farm in the form of a wedding card! Please know you are welcome to join in the Farm Fresh Friday challenge which is to create a wedding card or favor using you Greeting Farm stamps! :)

SUPPLIES:
I Do by The Greeting Farm/colored in copics/diamond stickles/ribbon/leaf trim/3 pearls/ scalloped sizzix punch by Tim Holtz/ broken china distress ink around the heart punch/gel pens for flowers and heart on veil

Whether you are married to your job, the mob, or your spouse, I hope your union brings you plenty of smiles and uncontrollable laughter.

Thanks for checking in you guys!

Love,

Buttercup :) XOXO



3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3