Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Preview of Fancy Anya by TGF :)

Hello Bloggers!!! There comes a time in almost every little girl's life, where a poofy, sparkly, glittery dress complete with freshly curled hair is required. Maybe it's for a party. Maybe just for fun. But my how FANCY and FUN dress up time can be!

Isn't "Fancy Anya" super cute??? You don't have to answer that. I know she is! :D

SUPPLIES:
Fancy Anya by The Greeting Farm/colored in copics/diamond stickles/walnut stain distress ink/free arch template by gothic arches blog/hot pink thread/flowers & 4 brads/ripped paper/ball trim/black cardstock


And in case you were wondering, I really DO like you more than puppies!!! WAY MORE! :)

Here's a LIST of the FARMERS & Club Anya & Friends:




Love,
Buttercup :) XOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. Another FABULOUS card, Buttercup! You color black hair like NOBODY'S business!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she is so cute.. with all that glimmer in her dress and eyes... and that fantastic black hair. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! you are amazing at black hair !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! I love how you colored her hair.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I love her bright colors, especially her dress! Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet. I love how you have colored her hair. Such detail and highlights. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow STUNNING job on her hair! This is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your card is stunning! love all the bling on her!! she is a cute new image!
    ~Janine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous, buttercup! love the coloring and the shape of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love the way you've colored her and your card layout is fantastic! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,such a fabulous effect with all that colour. I love the high gloss look of her hair and all the sparkly glitter even on her eyes. So cute. I look forward to your card tomorrow. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! She is so cute--a must have! Great colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you coloured the new Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bling, bling! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card Buttercup! I LOVE all that sparkle and I just LOOVE your hair coloring it is just amamzing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3