Thursday, April 21, 2016

Flamingos Greet Bathing Beauty!



She's not afraid of getting her feet wet!  This girl is all about soaking up that Vitamin D, even the flamingos find her friendly!  She's chillin' at the beach, she's Bathing Beauty!

As far back as I can remember, I myself have loved the water!  The swimming pool, the lake, the beach, the bathtub!…swimming until I was absolutely famished, in need of some mac n' cheese!  I remember how tight and sun kissed my freckled face felt, and how freezing my goose bumped skin was when it was time to go back inside, into the air conditioning.  Ahh…memories!

Although this image does remind me of my own swimming adventures, she also makes me think of my Grandmother!  Mi abuela Rosalina rocked a hair style and a fashion very similar to this image!

Well, hello by the way and thank you for stopping by!  My wish for you today is that you enjoy wherever water is present in your day!  May that be in washing your face, feeling the rain, or watering your garden, I hope you are lucky enough to experience the wonder that is water!  The human body is about 50%-75% water so, there's that to be grateful for too!  Yay water!

Happy Fabby Friday!!!

Love,
        Buttercup xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I had a shower.....that was my water for the day! :-) Wonderful card. I adore those flamingos. I love your posts too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3