Monday, August 9, 2010

Cheeky Frog


Gratitude is the best attitude...because you can't always count on tomorrow.





















SUPPLIES: I am excited to say that this is my first little character I am sharing with you which I drew...she is not a stamp. Her face is inspired by the title character of Chris Danowski's play, FrogWoman. Her body is inspired by The Greeting Farm's "Cheeky Glamour" rubber stamp. To me, she is FrogWoman...but that might be copywritten or something so um...I'll call her...oh who knows..."Cheeky Frog"?
STAMPS: "Bricked" by Tim Holtz/"Heads" & "Daisy,Daisy" by Stampotique/"Zen Frog" by Dog Gone Stamps/Tim Holtz quote from the cling set, "The Journey".
COLORED: Copics/Distress Ink/Brilliance Ink
OTHER: Diamond Stickles/Red embroidery thread



Thank You for looking around and allowing me the space to share some of what I love to do with you...






Love,
Buttercup :)
XOXOXO












3 comments:

  1. this is awesome.i love the vibrancy of your colors .love the paper especially the face one in the background.and love her hair.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA Portia! Fabulous talent here! I LOVE your style! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad skill, my dear FroggieWoman! :) You are froggiewoman to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3