Friday, August 27, 2010

Lil Lolita SKETCH!!!

Hello Everybody! 's me again! Happy to share a little card I made for one of my friends who is overseas, saving the world! :) I made her a "Bon Voyage" card when she first set out and she told me, "I wish there was some way to hang it up, to display both sides" because she loved the front and the back equally. Hence: Voila! Tadaa! (see below)

The Vertical Striped side (without the image) is where I will put my personal message. I have yet to fill it out, obviously! :)
This little card is inspired by The Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge this week which is to follow a sketch they have posted HERE.

SUPPLIES: STAMPS: Lylah from Lil Lolita Tickled Pink Stamps/"oooh-la-la!" by Hampton Art Jill Meyer/ Spotted Butterfly from The Greeting Farm's "Spotlight" set. INK: Walnut Stain & Broken China Distress Ink by Ranger/Sky Blue Pearlescent Brilliance Dew Drop pigment ink. COLORED: in Copics. PAPER: by 7 Gypsies. OTHER: Gold thread/Kiss Shaped Eyelets/Woven Ombre 3/16th" ribbon by Martha Stewart.

Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm; it moves stones, it charms brutes. Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity and truth accomplishes
no victories without it. ~Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Whatever you do today, may you do with ENTHUSIASM! :) Thanks For Visiting my blog!
Peace :)

~Buttercup
xoxo





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Portia! Always ADORE your vibrant colors! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the colors, tres chic! I'm going to be enthusiastic today and try for the whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the colors and I agree the back is just as nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so awesome!! I love your colours and Lylah Blue eyes are so striking - love them!! Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic Hanging card with us this week at LLB
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love your colors as always.
    I like the quote about enthusiasm, it's so true. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful.. love the colors.. Fantastic coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute I love the bold colors. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at LLB, Good Luck.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3