Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy "Holiday Glam" for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

"Holiday Glam" Card for The Greeting Farm's first 
Farm Fresh Friday Challenge 
of
2015!

Hello Crafters from Near and Far!

I hope 2015 finds you with a peaceful mind and an open heart, ready to create!  It has been YEARS since I have participated in a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge and I am so happy to be back at card making!!!

I chose Jill from the Creepin Creeper Crew Collection 1 as well as "Thanks" from the Hello-Go-Round set.  Any girl with an attitude and a cute poofy dress makes me giggle and needs to be adored by the blogesphere!  

Jill has been colored in Copics and bedazzled a bit in Gold Stickles and Diamond Stickles!  I used Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Ink Spray for Jill's bright, splashy background!  The diamond frame background is actually from an Eau de Parfum Spray box which I just have not been able to part with because it is SO FAB (It originally housed Nicki Minaj's Minajesty parfum which I do love :D )  So to me, this card says GLAMOR all the way!  It has sparkle, Jill is adorned in black and gold and I'm not sure if she is ready to party or done with the party, but nonetheless, she is working that headband like no other creeper can!  

I would like to take a moment to THANK the GREETING FARM for making some stamps showcasing girls with attitude and spunk!  They bring me so much joy.  Thank You!




Thank You all for taking a look!  Happy New Year!!!

Love,
         Buttercup :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow you glammed this card up and made it shine girl! This card is perfect for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Krystal! I appreciate your enthusiasm! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. She's beautiful and this is so perfect for our TGF FFF holiday glam challenge. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3