Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Punny Carrot Card!

 Hello & Welcome!

"Keep Calm and Carrot On!" Below is a card I made for Stampotique's Punny/Funny Card Challenge! Once the challenge was posted I immediately thought of "Carrot" and brainstormed for a couple of days about silly things to say about carrots…."I carrot 'bout you" (which is indeed a Stampotique stamp)…"I miss you Veggie Much"…."You're the Pea to my Carrot" oh the list was sad…and then I came across a stamp I already have "Keep Calm and Carry On"!  I hope you find it cute and punny! :)

 Rubber Stamps Used: Carrot, Splatter Long, Splatter Blob, Daisy Daisy}all by Stampotique; "Keep Calm and Carry On" by Hampton Art.  Clear Stamps Used:  Heidi Swapp Alphabet and another alphabet set!


















Materials Used:

Dylusions Ink Sprays: After Midnight, London Blue & Vibrant Turquoise

Heart Stencil

Distress Inks: Broken China, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves & Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed (as ink and as watercolor applied with water and paint brush!)

Stickles: Diamond, Black Diamond & Platinum

Distress Watercolor Cardstock

bright green washi tape

Copics: 
Carrot:Y21, Y00, YR18, YR04, YR24
Sprout: G21, G82, YG97
Skin: E00, E13, E21, E31, E93, R20, RV00

black & white marker

Details for Stampotique's Funny/Punny Challenge can be found here!
Rubber Carrot Stamp may be found here!


Thank You so much for taking a look! :)

Love,

         Buttercup :) xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and very punny!

    Great background, design, and coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, colourful and funny ! Love it.. Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Corrie! I am always happy when I get to play and be inspired by you all! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww he looks awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Arwen! :D Cool name, btw! :)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3