Sunday, January 18, 2015

Inky Background Challenge with Simon Says!

WHO DOESN'T LOVE an Inky Background Challenge? :D


Hello Everyone!  

I hope 2015 finds you well rested and full of good cheer thus far!  Below is a card I made for the Simon Says Challenge this week.  The challenge is to create an Inky Background!  In doing so, I used Broken China Distress Ink around the edges of the heart and Sunflower Glimmer Mist around the edges of the image!  



Materials Used:
Inkadinkado Stamp 60-00575
Copic Markers
Gold & Diamond Stickles
Sunflower Glimmer Mist
Broken China Distress Ink

I just ADORE this stamp!  The image of the girl sitting on the couch reminds me of myself and one of my bestest friends!!!  Friendship must always involve a couch!  Does it not?  Hand holding, flower exchanging, side-eye-giving-these are just a couple of ingredients which make the best of friendships.  Think about it.  Have you not given some side eye to your closest friends?  I bet you have. 

Thank You ALL for blogging by and I wish you a most supremely happy day, to the highest extent!!!

Love,

        Buttercup xoxo 

P.S. In case you missed it, learn more about the Simon Says Challenges HERE! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful and cute card. The image is interesting. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrasting images, you are a great talent!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3