Monday, January 12, 2015

New Beginnings with Tiddly Inks!

New Beginnings Card with Tiddly Inks Images

Hello and Happy New Year Crafters!!!

I am so happy to have made some time to color and craft with some of my favorite Tiddly Ink's images!  Charles's Tulips and Owlette are the characters in this card.  They make a gorgeous pair!  Do I have a "Charles" to my "Owlette"?  No, not yet!  But I am aiming to be more open to giving and receiving love in 2015.  I tend to emerge myself into my writing, acting, performance, art projects, I leave no room or opportunities for dating.  So this year, I hope to at least entertain the IDEA of dating!  And let's hope he is as cute as "Charles's Tulips"! :D 




Copic Markers Used on Owlette:

SKIN: E00, E11, E13, R20, RV00, R02
DRESS: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, BV11, RV00, E50, E53, E31, RV09 (FUCHSIA ACCENTS)
HAIR: E29, E37, E15, E35, E53, Y21, E31
FEATHER: BG72, BG10, YG95
OWL: C2, C3 (BODY), 100 (SPOTS), YR2 &YR14 (BEAK), B14 (EYES), YR23 (FEET)

Copic Markers Used on Charles:

HAIR: 100, C5
SKIN: E11, E13, E35, E000, E37, R02
COAT:  E21, E00, E35
PANTS: C7, C5, C1
TULIPS: R39, R29, R81, YG97 & YG17 (STEM)
SHOES: N2

THANK YOU EVERYONE for taking a peek!  I wish you New Beginnings in 2015 full of love and laughter!!!

Details for the Tiddly Ink's Designer Challenge are here!  

Love,
         Buttercup xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nothing less than stunning!!! And I so hope you find the perfect Charles! :)

    Nice to see you crafting again! I think of you every time I see a gorgeous chalk sign! And I think....Portia could do that!! hehe

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww…Thank You so much Christy! Did I see that you are designing for Stamping Bella??? I saw some of their stamps online and I thought, "This looks like Tiddly Inks!!!" They look so great! I just might have to buys some!!! :D And you are right, I could definitely make a gorgeous chalk sign! ;) hehe

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3